100% Beeswax Candles Travel Tin
Keep your air clean and remove toxins and common allergens with our pure, slow-burning beeswax candles. Burning with almost no smoke or scent, they can be especially helpful for those suffering from asthma or allergies. Additionally, because they are slow burning, they can last up to 12-hours. It’s the perfect size to take with you anywhere you go.
- Removes air toxins and common allergens
- Helpful for those suffering from asthma or allergies
- Perfect travel size, lasts up to 12 hours