ThinkBaby - SPF 50+ Sunscreen
Thinkbaby iscontinually expanding their mission to provide safe products by identifying consumer product categories with known human health issues. Specifically, they target products that contain high levels of hormone disruptors and carcinogens. The majority of sunscreens currently on the market are full of questionable ingredients and known carcinogens. Simply looking at the ingredients you’ll quickly realize you don’t recognize any of them. Many existing sunscreens have been brought to market with little concern for their safety and boast inflated SPF numbers. Thinkbaby sunscreen and Thinksport livestrong sunscreen is highly effective, falls into the highest category for water resistance and has a sensible SPF 50+ rating..
- First sunscreen to pass whole foods premium care requirements
- Top rated by ewg with a "1" rating in 2010, 2011 and 2012, 2013 - baby, beach and sport
- Highest spf 50+ (per fda 2012 rules - any sunscreens boasting higher are falsely marketing)
- Highest level of water resistance (80 minutes) (per fda 2012 rules)
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals, no avobenzone, oxybenzone or uv chemical absorbers
- First Sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care Requirements
- Top Rated by EWG with a “1” rating in 2010, 2011, and 2012, 2013 - Baby, Beach
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals. No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, or UV Chemical absorbers.