Cultures for Health
Vegan Yogurt Starter Culture
Cultures for Health Vegan Yogurt Starter consists of a blend of lactic acid bacteria specifically selected for use in making dairy-free yogurt. This direct-set vegan culture has a mild yogurt flavor with a smooth texture and slightly weak viscosity.
• Each box contains 4 packets of starter culture.
• Use 1 packet with 1-2 quarts alternative milk. (For larger batches, use 2 packets with 1-4 gallons of alternative milk.)
• Cultures at 110º F using a yogurt maker or other appliance.
• This culture often requires a thickener to achieve a store-bought yogurt consistency. (Learn more about thickener options.)
• Direct-set (single-use) culture - each packet makes one batch of vegan yogurt.
• Instructions for using this culture are included
Always GMO Free
Rice maltodextrin, live active bacteria (Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp bulgaricus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Streptococcus thermophilus)
• Manufactured in a facility that also processes products containing soy and dairy.
• May contain trace amounts of gluten: Barley source is used as a fermentation nutrient.
• May contain trace amounts of soy: Soybeans are used as a fermentation nutrient.