Cultures for Health
Vegan Yogurt Starter Culture
The Vegan Yogurt Starter consists of a blend of lactic acid bacteria specifically selected for use in making dairy-free yogurt. This direct-set vegan culture has a mild yogurt flavor with a smooth texture and slightly weak viscosity.
- Each box contains 4 packets of starter culture.
- Use 1 packet with 1-2 quarts alternative milk. (For larger batches, use 2 packets with 1-4 gallons of alternative milk.)
- Cultures at 110º F using a yogurt maker or other appliance.
- This culture works well with a variety of non-dairy milks and thickeners.
- Direct-set (single-use) culture - each packet makes one batch of vegan yogurt.
- Manufactured in a facility that also processes products containing soy and dairy.
- May contain trace amounts of gluten: Barley source is used as a fermentation nutrient.
- May contain trace amounts of soy: Soybeans are used as a fermentation nutrient.