Designs for Health
XanthOmega™ Krill Oil
What’s so great about Omega-3s? Everything! They help prevent heart disease and strokes, promote brain health, are anti-inflammatory and may even protect against cancer. More importantly, Omega-3 fatty acids are essential and the body cannot produce them on their own. They must be added to your diet through food and supplements. Krill oil is an amazing source of Omega-3s which is why we’ve chosen XanthOmega™ Krill Oil.
Why Krill Oil vs any other source? Good question!
- Krill oil contains more readily absorbable Omega-3s than fish oil.
- Fish oil fats must undergo more processing by the body to be made available.
- More stable that other sources because it includes the powerful antioxidant astaxanthin.
- A lower dosage of krill oil is required to achieve the same level of absorption than common fish oils.
- Krill is a more sustainable source for the Omega-3’s.
Why XanthOmega™ Krill Oil?
- XanthOmega Krill Oil contains 12 mg per serving of astaxanthin (a naturally occurring anti-oxidant). Studies suggest many benefits of astaxanthin including antioxidant properties, cardiovascular health, sports performance, eye support, skin health, anti-inflammatory, and gastric health support.
- Non-GMO ingredients limit burping, reflux and regurgitation which are common side effects of consuming regular fish oil supplements.